As I was looking through my list of shops with 30 or less items, I came across a couple of male-aimed items, so I thought I'd make this feature have a sort of masculine theme. Let me know what you think. (ETSIANS! Make more guy stuff, dammit! It's too far and few between. >:p )
1. http://ElectricPenguin.etsy.com - 10 sales
This shop sports some creative jewelry, including beer label jewelry, such as the bracelet featured here!
2. http://sandart.etsy.com - 23 sales
Fantastic paintings, mostly slightly-abstract portraits. All of them display immense emotion. Beautiful!
3. http://sackittoya.etsy.com - 0 sales
This shop only has 4 items currently, but all of them are some great mixes with hilarious names and captions (I had trouble deciding on a feature between this one pictured below, or the "Better Than Sex" chocolate brownies :D). Great for gifts, and easy to cook, from what I understand. I think we can expect to see more great things in this shop later.
4. http://2virgosdesigns.etsy.com - 27 sales
This is a spa set designed especially for men. Let's face it. Most men are hard on their skin and body whether at work or at play, so shouldn't they deserve a spa treatment too? There's lots of bath lovelies for the ladies at this shop too, of course.
5. http://zwilling.etsy.com - 17 sales
This classic knitted beanie comes in many other colors. They're quality made, perfect for snowy outdoor activities.
Okay, now for last week's 5. Unfortunately, we only had 1 sale last week. :/ But hey, it's better than nothing! Hang in there, and we'll keep on promoting. :)
1. http://hjmart.etsy.com - 21 sales last week, 22 sales this week.
2. http://polliwog123.etsy.com - 11 sales last week, 11 sales this week.
3. http://jessemosher.etsy.com - 24 sales last week, 24 sales this week.
4. http://theleidy.etsy.com - 13 sales last week, 13 sales this week.
5. http://twist21.etsy.com - 8 sales last week, 8 sales this week.
As always, good luck to you all! We'll check in next week!