Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's been a while.

Wow, September? That's the last time I posted? That's pitiful, hahaha.
The holiday rush has left my shop mostly empty (yay for that, though now I have a loooot of catching up to do), and things have died down now that it's a few days from Christmas. Therefore, I had a moment to pause and look through my fellow Etsians' shops. And you may know by now that I love to highlight unsung artisans, so where on Etsy did I go? Pounce, of course! :)
I found quite a few good shops that have not yet had their first sale (most have opened late this year, though).
Take a look with me, and see what I found:

From the shop of naturalammolite


From the shop of compassrosejewelry


From the shop of gelatinsilversurfer


From the shop of petitdecorllc


From the shop of upcycler


I could go on and on, but I had best stop there for the night; it's getting late.
Take care, and happy holidays!

0 comments: