Friday, March 27, 2009

No news is... sometimes better than the alternative.

Well, you know that beloved little clay pendant I made, the three-dimensional bird's nest? (See the picture below, the one on the far right.) Yeah, my new puppy wasn't as fond of it as I was, and I came home to find it in a hundred little pieces one day. Ah well, it's a good thing I love little miss Ruby more than that pendant, 'eh? :D

I've begun making chopstick rests using oblong marbles for my current chopsticks. It's rather fun trying different painting techniques to get them to match the washi on the sticks, and boy has it been a learning experience.

11 sales so far now, not bad. Interestingly, I've only recieved 4 user feedbacks, so I'm not sure what to think. I have to keep in mind, though, that some new buyers aren't aware that Etsy has a feedback option. And apparently so far everyone's happy, as I've had no nasty little messages waiting for me yet. :)

0 comments: